IT Production Integration Analyst (Mainframe)
Posted on Sep 15, 2021 by Salt
IT Production Integration Analyst contractor (Mainframe Integrator) - Banking Client - CA7, XPS, IWS, PCL JCLREXX - Brussels
Rate: 600 - 700
Duration: 6 months extendable
As part of Group Technology Services, Core Mainframe tribe, we are looking for an Mainframe integrator.
- Proceed with impact analysis and deployment of applications within test, pre-production and production environments.
- Guarantee the quality control and implement the following components and deliverables:
- Scheduling definitions (CA7, XPS, IWS)
- Operation scripts (PCL, JCL, REXX, ...)
- Operational procedures (stop, start, restart application)
- Environment delivery (from test to production) and life cycle management
- Quantify team involvement for simple projects and maintenance. Define guidelines and policies, and develop and maintain standard procedures for integrating new/updated components and applications in the infrastructure.
- Design, develop, make evolve/improve and maintain supporting tooling, test environment management tools and impact analysis tools.
- Provide second level support to production operations. Combine good analytical skills and problem-solving abilities. Solve root-cause of problems.Executes the timely delivery and integration of business application in to pre-production and production with the expected quality, acting as a production stability guardian
- Provide support to test execution acting as first level support for the environment infrastructure
- Complexity & problem solving: Handles standard situation by relying on existing procedures and methods, covering several but known domains of expertise. Handles non-standard situations by connecting to experts in the related domains.
- Decision making: Relies on existing processes and policies to take decisions.
- Autonomy and leadership: Works autonomously on standard activities or non-complex demands. Organises, co-ordinates and plans activities independently. Priorities are set by the job. Uses expertise to challenge the goals and scope of new requests and evaluates the impact of these new requirements
- You have knowledge in Mainframe operating systems and development or engineering;
- You have a master degree in computer science or equivalent through experience;
- You have proven experience in programming/Scripting languages (JCL, PL/I, REXX, SQL, ASG Cortex )
- You have scheduler knowledge and proven experience (CA-7; IWS;...).
- Additional IT technical Mainframe knowledge is a plus.
Please do send across to me the most up to date copy of your CV to (see below)