Azure Cloud Implementation Engineer
Posted on Sep 15, 2021 by Ipsus Technologies Ltd
Azure Cloud Implementation Engineer required to implement and support Microsoft cloud technologies leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and support offerings.
- Lead implementation and migration to new IT infrastructure and cloud (IaaS/PaaS) environments
- Experience with enterprise scale migrations to Microsoft Azure
- Excellent understanding of public and private cloud concepts such as Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Desktop as a Service (DaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Experience with the Cloud, Windows/SQL Server, Application Support, PowerShell Scripting, and virtualisation
- Strong understanding of networking and security infrastructure on Azure
- Knowledge of messaging and related Microsoft 365 products (Intune, OneDrive for Business, Teams, etc.)
- Ability to manage Azure subscriptions and resources, implement and manage storage, deploy and manage virtual machines, configure and manage virtual networks and manage identities.
Education and Experience:
- Microsoft Certifications and/or related technical certifications
- 5+ years of experience
- Excellent English verbal, written and presentation skills
- Detail oriented and organised with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£34k - £42.5k Annual
£25.5k - £27.2k Annual
£59.5k - £63.8k Annual
£42.5k - £51k Annual