Project Manager Master Data Management
Posted on Sep 15, 2021 by Experis AG
Project Manager Master Data Management- Medical Devises
On behalf of our client, one of the biggest medical devices company with HQ in Zug we are looking for a Project Manager with previous experience in master data management. This is a contracting position, starting in October until the end of the year with extension possibilities based in Zug.
You will be responsible for driving the EMEA Customer MDM project, implementing a cutting-edge MDM approach within the region. You will manage a modern forward thinking, multi-functional, multi-location project team. Additionally, you will be leading the deployment of this MDM project into the organisation.
- Defining and driving all project activities to achieve timely milestone completion by project plan
- Driving process changes, change management, ways of working & interfaces with businesses
- Aligning relevant stakeholders around accomplishing the result, based on the learnings of the performed PoC
- Supporting of the design, build and delivery process changes, ensuring a modern style implementation
- Maintaining commitment to environmental and quality and regulatory regulations
- Manage the data migration and decommissioning plan for application which are being substituted by the new MDM applications
- 10+ years of work experience of which at least 3 - 5 years in a software business
- Knowledge of and experience in Master Data Management projects
- Being able to think in new ways and solutions to create a future ready MDM capability
- Familiar with data migration processes
- Experience with implementing Reltio as an MDM Application
- Familiar with Commercial Data Structures like Customer, Product etc
- Project Management experience working in an Agile environment (such as understanding of sprint planning, product backlog prioritisation)
- Creative/problem-solving skills
- planning skills
- Team player
- Strong communication skills in English
End: 31/12/2021 with extension possibilities
If you are a result-oriented MDM Project Manager currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!