Posted on Sep 15, 2021 by CV-Library
We are looking for a highly experienced IT professional to join our organisation as a Solution Architect. Reporting to the CTO, the Solution Architect is a multidisciplinary role comprising technical design, customer experience design, and commercial modelling. The Solution Architect will primarily focus on revenue-generating activity by supporting the new business and inside sales processes.
Who is Ventrica Ltd?
Ventrica is a dynamic, fast-growth customer management business that provides outsourced customer service for an array of blue-chip brands. We are an innovative business with a growing reputation here in the UK for technical innovation and digital transformation. In 2020 Ventrica picked up two awards at the prestigious European Contact Centre & Customer Service Awards. Gold for Best Outsourcing Partnership (Large) and silver for European Outsourced Contact Centre of the Year. In 2017 we won gold for Best Contact Centre Outsourcer in Europe at the same awards, and in 2018 we came 63rd in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100.
What will I do?
Your key responsibilities will include;
* Provide digital solution thought leadership, design, and support for winning new and growing existing business.
* Working collaboratively with the Business Development, Marketing, Service Delivery and IT teams, leading the design and delivery of high quality integrated IT solutions. The solutions must deliver Client and Operational requirements and align with Ventrica’s strategies. Outputs will include producing lead generating material, presentation of solutions and bid responses along with detailed solution diagrams, costing, and implementation timelines.
* Curation of both vertical and opportunity specific proof of concepts to highlight and demonstrate services and solutions.
* Evaluate multiple options for potential IT solutions from both existing IT Products and Services and new custom-developed solutions.
* Collaborate with business partners to understand the business problems and document scenarios and requirements for the solution. Collaborate with IT stakeholders to ensure requirements are clearly understood and traceable throughout the Solution Design process. Conduct reviews with IT, Finance, and Operations teams to achieve formal signoff of the IT Solution Design prior to submission.
* Provide IT Solution implementation estimates and costs, including ROI calculations where applicable
* Maintain strong and current business domain expertise for the CX industry
* Manage generic pre-approved solution designs for use during the business development process
* Assess technical risks with the proposed solutions and provide mitigation options
* Provide technical consultancy to the Client Services, Business Readiness, and Business Development teams. This will include support at client meetings, IT input for presentations, or providing high level statements of digital capability.
* Provide support to the Business Readiness team during the IT solution confirmation phase of implementation projects for new client business. Ensuring that an IT Solution Design document is completed with input and support from the Client and internal teams.
* Support in the completion of compliance response documents
What do I need?
* Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills with the ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships.
* Must be able to communicate effectively during client presentations as well as one-on-one.
* Ability to convey complex technical solutions to a non-technical audience. Excellent English written and oral communications skills are a prerequisite.
* Proven track record in designing and architecting complex digital solutions that meet business needs and provide measurable business value. Ability to anticipate customer needs and create innovative solutions when facing a challenging situation.
* Significant analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
* A high degree of technical knowledge across a wide range of platforms, products and technologies
* Awareness of broader IT landscape including emerging technology trends and standards
* Excellent knowledge of business applications, development, databases and server architecture in a contact centre environment
* Ability to influence across the business to achieve outcomes and building relationships with prospective customers, vendors and third-parties
* Develop and deliver executive-level presentations
* Ability to fully cost a design and to be cognisant of a Customer’s budget when designing a solution
* Ability to identify CX improvements that may be independent to technology change, design change and metrics to gauge success
* Microsoft Architect Certifications
* TOGAF Certified
* Experience in a BA or development manager role
What will I be paid?
We offer competitive rates of pay, the salary for this role is £60,000 to £70,000 per annum, negotiable depending on experience.
Where will I be based?
This role will ideally be a blend of office and home-based working; therefore you will need a suitable MS PC/Laptop running Windows 10 and a strong broadband connection and live within a reasonable commuting distance to Southend-on-Sea, Essex
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£80k - £110k Annual
£50k - £70k Annual
£75k - £80k Annual
£75k - £80k Annual
£80k - £87k Annual
£40k - £55k Annual
£70k - £80k Annual
£70k - £80k Annual
£70k - £80k Annual