IT Service Desk Analyst
Posted on Sep 15, 2021 by CV-Library
Main duties and responsibilities -
* To log support incidents and provide diagnosis over the telephone, identification and resolution of faults relating to end user ICT equipment such as computers, printers, telephones and mobile devices.
* To reach or exceed the support targets for fault-call closure agreed with departmental management.
* Further support incidents by the close liaison with other ICT staff and third party contractors.
* Ensure that all support incidents are logged in the Service Desk call logging system and that support incidents and customers are updated daily until resolution/closure.
* To install and configure PCs, mobile devices, printers in accordance with the trusts policies and procedures.
* To perform software installation tasks such as reinstalling/imaging computers and upgrading applications, this includes liaison with third party support where it is necessary to complete the work successfully
Experience required -
Public Sector/NHS experience is desirable
* AD experience
* Printers (Networked & Follow me printing)
* Microsoft Office
* PC Imaging (SCCM)
* Call logging experience
* General troubleshooting skills
*** There will be 2 shifts involved 8am-8pm and 8pm-8am, you will be doing a 7.5 hour shfts during these hours ***
This role is to start asap and will pay £13.50 p/h (PAYE) or £17.00p/h (Umbrella) inside the scope of IR35 - Shift work will be required
The rate quoted above is the Gross Umbrella rate (i.e. the rate we pay to the Umbrella company inclusive of ALL employment costs). Please note, the rate paid by the Umbrella will be less, as will a Limited Deemed rate or Agency PAYE rate. Please get in touch to discuss the rates via these different payment vehicles
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£24k - £30k Annual
£21k - £21k Annual
£19k - £19k Annual
£20k - £27k Annual
£25.3k - £28k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual
£18k - £21k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual