Senior Full Stack Developer
Posted on Sep 15, 2021 by CV-Library
London – Permanent – Full-time
My client is a global design studio, operating in the realms of design, technology and business. At about 90 here in London, they’re a curious and caring mix of thinkers, makers and doers. They believe that companies need to transform their business of today while building their business of tomorrow. They create products, services and Beta Businesses from scratch as well as transforming things that already exist from the ground up.
* Work with a lot of different technologies. We don’t have a set technology stack, although we lean towards open source frameworks and cloud services that let us get stuff done quickly. We’ve recently done some awesome work with React, Node.js and Ruby on Rails.
* Deliver value to our clients as quickly as possible. In tech terms, this means we get good quality code and platforms built and shipped and into customers' hands as fast as we can.
* Work within a multi-skilled technology team and broader project team; we’re a team of do-ers and shippers
* Spend time reflecting on the work we’re doing and how we’re doing it. You’ll be an integral part of the development team and will help define “what good looks like” for the work we do. We’re an agile organisation with a strong culture of feedback and self-improvement.
* A wealth of experience of software integration patterns, APIs and approaches to integrating with legacy systems.
* Comfort advocating DevOps concepts and are expert in the tools and technologies that make them possible.
* An eye for detail and passion to make what we create shine. Our products have got to be functionally correct and they’ve also got to look good
* Passion and curiosity for the web and technology. We want to push ourselves and we want to stay current
* Excellent communication and will enjoy working in teams. We’re a highly collaborative bunch and recognise that teams, not individuals, ship products.
* We’re all responsible for the quality of the code and the success of the project
* The drive to proactively identify and implement improvements to the way we work
* Experience of managing and leading teams
* Comfort leading sessions with senior clients
* The instinct to recognise when something doesn’t work
* The ability to manage up and initiate difficult conversations with the project leadership team
* Passion about helping to create an environment where people can do great work
* Buckets of positivity and a “can do” attitude.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact Tyler Jenkins on @83Zero
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£65k - £80k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£65k - £70k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£0 - £500 Daily
£300 - £400 Daily
£30k - £50k Annual