Posted on Sep 15, 2021 by CV-Library
We're looking for a talented Solution Architect, for an Outside of IR35 Contract, working with our client based in Warwickshire to support a brand new programme of work which aims to deliver eCommerce and Subscription Management capability.
The Solution Architect will play a crucial role within the programme and will be responsible for successful technical design / architecture of desired capability. The role will oversea the technical solution design of all elements of the programme and across multiple workstreams including eCommerce, Subscription Management, and channel integration.
In addition to the overall technical design, the position will take sole responsibility for a number of the technical elements of the solution. The position has an interface with many neighbouring functions with IT and the commercial business, whilst having a small number of direct reports during the design and delivery phase of the programme.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience of developing detailed technical designs and supporting subsequent delivery of complex technology led transformation programmes.
You'll also need to have:
* Experience of multiple business domains (Marketing & Sales, Manufacturing, Corporate)
* Excellent stakeholder ad communication skills
* Experience in analysis and architecting solutions which includes designing entire solution for an enterprise and distributed applications on various platforms.
* Experience with eCommerce / Digital solutions
* Experience with Salesforce solutions, in particular Salesforce Commerce Cloud
* Experience and Ability to deliver robust end to end solutions, to meet with third party software suppliers, Business Analysts, Project Managers, Application SME’s to discuss and identify architectural changes and propose new changes to existing software and hardware specifications.
* Ability to drive current best practices and alternatives as required as part of the functional design documents.
* Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to interact with individuals at all levels including stakeholders, business users and also can work as a part of a team as well as independently
* TOGAF certified
* Salesforce Certifications
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Technical Architect, Digital Architect, and Salesforce Architect.
Date Rate: £500 per day, Outside IR35
Location: Coventry & Warwickshire area, but 80% of this role will be remote working
Closing date for applications: Friday 24th September 2021. We are looking for candidates to start first week of October,
Interested? If you think you're right for this Solution Architect role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£450 - £450 Daily
£60k - £500k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£80k - £90k Annual
£70k - £80k Annual
£40k - £55k Annual
£600 - £650 Daily
£450 - £475 Daily