Cyber Security Business Analyst
Posted on Sep 15, 2021 by Jumar Solutions Ltd
Accomplished, Midlands based Senior Business Analysts with Cyber/Security experience are urgently required to supplement a thriving Business Analysis department.
Financial services/insurance sector would be preferred but is not essential.
The role will be a mixture of remotely based work and on site in Warwickshire - 50/50 split.
As a Business Analyst you will:
- Identify, establish, and maintain beneficial working relationships with stakeholders to enable the effective delivery of Business Analysis services
- Research the feasibility of change to enable the business owner to have confidence that the proposed solution will solve the identified problem or opportunity
- Apply analytical skills to elicit, validate and prioritise accurate business requirements and present these requirements in a manner that is concise, traceable and flexible
- Produce, and agree with stakeholders; work packages, estimates and analysis plans that meet the needs and scope of the requirements and identify key dependencies
- Review, evaluate and support solutions to ensure that they satisfy the requirements and specifications in line with IT Governance Standards
- Clearly communicate expectations with stakeholders, business sponsors, project teams and vendor resources to ensure project and business objectives are met and that defined and agreed scope is controlled
- Strong business analysis
- Talk and communicate at senior stakeholder level
- Assessing the vulnerability across business
- Strong Cyber and Security project experience
- Need to have gravitas
- Experience within an Agile environment
- Experience of data and information remediation (large remediation's of work)
- Financial Services or Highly regulated industry experience
- Banking & Financial services project remediation experience (nice to have)
- Detailed knowledge of business analysis tasks and deliverables
- Strong communication, particularly verbal
- Ability to deal with multiple stakeholder groups concurrently
- General Insurance or Pensions/Investments/Protection experience or other Financial Services (Advantageous)
- Experience of working in a Cyber security/Security Operations environment
- Understanding of Cyber Security concepts, tooling and best practice
If you interested in being considered, please contact Jackie Dean ASAP for more information or an informal conversation.