Posted on Sep 15, 2021 by Cirrus Nexus
Contract: 6 months w/extension
Location: Remote w/move to hybrid
IR35: Inside IR35 w/full Right to Work
As the Microsoft Dynamics/Power Platform Developer, you will implement application design and development across multiple technology areas, working on elements of large-scale data intensive solutions, to drive the full PowerApps cycle and its connection to data platform (Dataverse) and data sources such as SharePoint and Microsoft 365. Your proven experience in data governance will allow you to ensure best practice at all times and lead Data Loss Prevention.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance solutions that automate manual process within business functions. Specifically, solutions that automate business workflows or business development and planning, onboarding, approval, and handover.
- Operate as the key point of contact for the company full-stack development platform with quality-first mindset.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and subject matter experts throughout the client organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements are aligned to business objectives, gaining a full understanding of current business processes.
- Participate in every aspect of the Dynamics 365 Solution implementation from start up, analysis, design, and cut over to production.
- Provide support on all bespoke applications and solutions and provide timely production issue response and resolution.
- Provide regular updates on work throughout the full life cycle and provide comprehensive testing and coordinate user acceptance testing activity. Provide functional testing, as needed.
- Produce design artifacts and documentation that depicts solution/software design and code base.
- Use your governance experience to ensure teams are following best practice, eg, developing policies, guardrails, and high-quality documentation.
- Bachelor's in appropriate field of study (Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent).
- Expert knowledge of Dataverse and Common Data Service storage.
- Experience with governance and Data Loss Prevention.
- 5+ years' experience in building solutions on the Microsoft Power Platform with a focus on Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power Virtual Agents.
- High level of proficiency in developing software in C#, Python, PowerShell.
- Experience with Development Operations processes and tool chain and common technologies including Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Git, Maven Puppet, and with common data platforms such as Apache Spark & Hadoop, Snowflake.
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Azure Cloud and an understanding of data integration tools such as Informatica, Talend, or SSIS.
- Proven understanding and application of Consulting and Project Management frameworks, approaches, and methodologies (particularly Agile).
- Understanding of Enterprise Architecture principals and willingness to learn rigorous modelling methodologies.