Quality Assurance Consultant (London/Guildford)
Posted on Sep 15, 2021 by Xceptor
Quality Assurance Consultant
Due to ongoing growth, we are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our Implementation Delivery Team, based in London/Guildford.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting Product Acceptance Testing for all the products built by our software development teams. He/she will ensure that all our product meets our stringent quality standards. Leading project/delivery teams as a Quality Champion, this role will guide and assist teams to achieve highest quality releases, faster.
Product Acceptance Testing:
- Work closely with key stakeholders (Product Team & Senior Consultant) to identify, define, and produce product acceptance test plans and test scripts for each release.
- Prepare test cases and test data that demonstrate the business requirements.
- Execute testing and analyse the results, Report defects.
Quality Champions for delivery team
- Work closely with client and project team to draft overall test strategy and test plan for project delivery to ensure that configured product meets client's requirements including functional and non-functional aspects.
- Assist project team with regression and release testing.
- Conduct release readiness for projects.
- Automate regression test packs (where required).
- Conduct performance/load testing (where required).
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Significant relevant experience gained within a Software Quality Control, Quality Assurance, or Automation Testing role
- Excellent communications skills are required along with strong attention to details
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience using Azure DevOps
- Strong demonstrable skills using the Selenium Framework to implement web application user interface automated tests and frameworks
- Experience in load/performance testing - preferably JMeter
- Nice to have experience using Visual Studio, C#, .NET, SQL, XML and Python
In summary, we're looking for people who enjoy working with both business and technical teams, in a fast, dynamic environment who are naturally relationship driven and passionate about meeting our clients' needs.
Xceptor delivers no-code automation software across the enterprise. We make data ingestion, data transformation, and process digitisation easy. Automation. Simply. Globally
Xceptor delivers no-code data automation software across the enterprise. We make data ingestion, data transformation, and process digitisation easy. Our platform has the power to automate even the most complex processes, end-to-end, with a single platform. Proven by our customers. Validated by our partners. Powering industry utilities.
Our Clients: We pride ourselves on our straightforward and honest approach from a project and commercial perspective. As banking, financial services, and insurance specialists, our proven deployments enable us to grow strong, global relationships and build an impressive client list of industry leaders. Want an independent viewpoint? Read recent analysis from Forrester and HfS on xceptor.com
Our Partners: Our ability to deliver great automation solutions is validated through our existing utility, consultancy, and technology partnerships with the likes of EY, DTCC, Cognizant, and Finastra.
Our Platform: Our no-code automation platform for end-to-end and complex processes enables clients to leverage the right technology at the right time to drive the right outcomes. A single, common platform delivers client solutions, packaged solutions, and industry utilities, giving everyone access to the same technology, no matter the size or scale of the challenge.
Our Values: Ambition is in our DNA and we embrace any opportunities ahead. Our curiosity and desire to grow drives us to learn from our customers and those around us. Our people are empowered, accountable, and deliver. We pull together, step up and focus on outcomes. The brilliance of our people makes a positive difference to our clients' ambitions. We are Xceptor.
In return we will offer exposure to global, blue chip clients and an unparalleled experience of best practice. This is a fast-paced, dynamic, and highly collaborative environment where there are significant opportunities for growth and development.
Xceptor is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£23k - £29k Annual
£9 - £9.5 Hourly
£9.5 - £10 Hourly
£24k - £24k Annual