Posted on Sep 15, 2021 by Access Group
Our core value of Love work, Love life' has been central to our success and so we're looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us achieve 2 million users of the Access Workspace platform. Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access, we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why well over 2 million users and over 45,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
You are an enthusiastic, curious, imaginative DevOps engineer with a passion for technology and looking to expand your career in a fast-paced dynamic company. You have a desire to be part of a constantly evolving high performing team, working with development and operations teams to implement and maintain our CI/CD pipelines and application build, deployment, and monitoring. You are seeking to be exposed to a wide variety of technology to help you grow and evolve your skillset.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Work within a small high performing cross-functional team delivering a variety of solutions across our applications.
• Drive the migration of our existing code base from Gitlab to Azure DevOps.
• Maintain and improve our CI/CD pipelines, software build processes.
• Monitor build systems for alerts, and proactively resolve.
• Engage with the wider development team on process improvements and new functionality.
• Get to use the latest Devops tooling to accelerate delivery of your solutions to market - these tools help us achieve things such as observability, feature flagging, static code analysis.
• Hone your problem-solving skills, by analysing, identifying and fixing root cause of defects throughout the various layers of the architecture.
As a well-rounded DevOps Engineer, your Skills and Experiences likely include:
• Degree with relevance e.g. Computer Science.
• Knowledge of current DevOps industry best practice.
• Experience of Git, Gitlab, and source control systems.
• Experience of Docker containers, Kubernetes.
• Build/Deployment systems, e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo.
• Development of CI/CD pipelines.
• Azure DevOps
• A quick learning capability, and ability to easily pick up new technical concepts.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Strong troubleshooting skills, log analysis, etc.
• Self-starter who will get tasks going, and Drive to completion.
• Excellent communication, organizational and time management and work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference. In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we're all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you're qualified, we can't wait for your application.