Technical Product Evangelist
Posted on Sep 15, 2021 by Access Group
Technical Product Evangelist
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality! Our core value of Love work, Love life' has been central to our success and so we're looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company. Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
At Access we love software and how technology never stays the same. It's this obsession that drives us to work closely across sectors to understand the business needs of our customers - from professional services to manufacturing to not for profits and more.
We're passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 2 million users and over 45,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
Access is seeking an experienced Technical Product Evangelist to join our dynamic Access Workspace Product team. Reporting to the Director of Product you will evangelise about Access Workspace across The Access Group Divisions, through external customer forums and Strategic Partner Events, with the goal of increasing understanding of Workspace and its' capabilities and facilitating technical integrations with Access Workspace. The goal is to better drive Access Workspace product adoption, engagement, and satisfaction, across the customer and user base.
• Prior experience in a Product Evangelist, Technical Sales, Development Lead role working with customers, Partners and Developers.
• A curious and an avid learner. Willing to absorb new concepts and ideas and challenge the status quo thinking in yourself and others.
• Solid technical acumen around the latest cloud technologies as well as very good understanding of APIs, SDK, data and analytics in particular.
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving skills.
• A can-do positive attitude to deliver, comfortable working in a high tempo environment. You will thrive on working in an agile environment, be ready and expectant of new, sometimes short notice challenges.
• You extol the virtues of Thinking Customer, Being Exceptional and Succeeding Together.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to present complex technical information in a creative and appealing way, leveraging video, a great storyteller.
• A vision setter, connecting with developer communities at a technical level - providing guidance and best practices.
• A leader, able to break down resistance to change to lead from the front.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Work closely with the Access Workspace product management, development and UX team to understand deeply all aspects of the Workspace product portfolio - at a functional and technical level - across Core Workspace, SDK and Analytics.
• Build a very strong and trusted relationship with the Workspace Development team. They will provide you with the tools and knowledge to be able to Evangelise' about Workspace across the Access Group, using a consistent and aligned approach.
• You will work together to build compelling demos and content on how to maximise the value of Workspace, SDKs and Analytics to solve customer problems.
• You will share your experiences with the Technical Content Authors to ensure their content is the best it can be, incorporating your learnings and feedback.
• Be the Workspace Subject Matter Expert for the Divisions and Acquisitions, known for your highly specialised technical knowledge and skills (particularly around Data and Analytics), able to advise and guide the Divisions and Acquisitions in optimising their Value Proposition based on the capabilities of the Workspace platform.
• Own the demo environments for Workspace, keeping them up-to-date and consistent, representing the best aspects of Workspace, for Divisions and Acquisitions to leverage.
• In support of Exclusively Workspace', work with the Divisions to ensure that they have their Workspace demo environments set up, up-to-date and kept fresh with the latest Access Group capabilities relevant for their customer base.
• Leverage your Divisional insight to provide feedback and suggestions back to the Product Management team to enable them to continuously deliver incremental value through Workspace, improving the value proposition, driving increased adoption and engagement with customers.
• Work closely with the Professional Services Product Champions', ensuring they have the best Workspace Propositions ready for their products, sharing consistent messaging and selling propositions.
• Be proactive, used to working at pace, focused on the goal of driving adoption and engagement of Workspace.
• Aim to drive consistency in tone of voice and messaging.
• Work with our ever-growing Product Marketing and Pre-Sales team to deliver the best experience of Workspace to internal teams and customers.
• Be comfortable presenting externally - will be seen as the external voice of Workspace, presenting at conferences and customer events.
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!
At Access we're all about helping everyone Love Work and Love Life because we believe people can only be at their best when they can be themselves, love what they do and do what they love.
We love the fact that we're all different. Having more diverse perspectives at work improves how we run our business, helps us support our customers, and when you think about it, it's just more fun. So, no matter what makes you individual, as long as you're qualified, we can't wait for your application.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£600 - £700 Daily
£80k - £80k Annual