Product Owner with ISO20022 Experince
Posted on Sep 15, 2021 by E-SOLUTIONS IT SERVICES UK LTD
The Product team are responsible for creating and building a world class cross-border payments solution, supporting a portfolio of products and adding sustainable value to the business.
This role will report to the Product Manager and shall:
- Lead multiple product development work streams across the business.
- Direct and support a team of business analysts.
- Work with business stakeholders to elicit, analyse, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies, information and systems to achieve final technology/business solution.
- Work with stakeholders to understand the business objectives and translate these into requirements to create the product roadmap.
- Ensure the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, including dependencies and priorities based on the overall strategy.
- Attend and participate in agile ceremonies.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Practical knowledge of Agile methodology and proven implementation
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of cross border payments, payment standards, scheme rules, payment processing technologies and regulations.
- Proven experience working in an Agile methodology environment (eg SCRUM, DSDM, Lean/Kanban).
- Strong communications skills, able to bridge the gap between business (product manager, business BA) and technical teams.
- Data flow process mapping, data transformation, migration and reconciliation.
- Good technical understanding of web applications and APIs.
- Experience working with teams with resources in remote locations is an advantage.
- Working experience in using Jira and Confluence.
- Able to work and manage scrum teams that are geographically dispersed and across time zones
- Needs to have 15+ year experience with at least 5+ in Payments
- Good understanding of payment, ISO20022, instant payments
- T1 banking experience