Posted on Sep 15, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
To complement the logistics team at (my client), we are looking for a logistics clerk as temporary support. All further information on the open position as well as the planned tasks can be found in the following text.
My client are looking for candidates nearby Zurich who can join ASAP and be available for a 6 months project assignment (paid hourly).
- Start date: October 1st, 2021
- Latest possible start date: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months (extension possible)
- Remote/Home Office: Home office due to Corona, 2 days per week on-site
- Workplace: Zurich
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Material transfers in ERP SAP R3 forward and backward logistics
- Documentation of processes and creation of work instructions
- Order processing, order entry within the ERP SAP R3
- Compare regular system stocks, determine and address shortages
- Support in the area of warehousing, distribution, return and after sales
Must have requirements:
- SAP ERP R3 experience
- Commercial background with ideally professional experience in the logistics/supply chain area (materials management, order processing, etc)
- Good process understanding and ideally experience in creating process documentation and/or work instructions
- German oral and written
Interested? Looking forward to your application.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.