Model Risk Management
Posted on Sep 15, 2021 by Experis AG
Model Risk Management - Banking
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, one of the leading wealth management group, we are looking for a Model Risk to support testing, enhancing model related data and roll out to productive environment.
- Implementation of a Model Governance System, which should be tested, and rolled-out with the components such as model inventory, work flows to support model cycle events (eg identification, development etc.)
- Validation of Credit Risk models especially used in Lombard/Mortgage business and Liquidity models to identify operational part of deposits
- Experience in validating credit and liquidity risk models and model risk management practice in general
- Problem solving skills, able to cope with technical complex concepts
- Good communication skills in English - German is an advantage
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Ana Victoria Ramos over
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.