Security Project Leader
Posted on Sep 15, 2021 by Skillbase Group Ltd
Security Project Leader/Manager
Are you an experienced Project Leader with a proven background working on security projects? Do you have experience with running end to end Security Projects?
Do you have experience with technical domains such as Network LAN/WAN, Windows, Linux/Unix, Mainframe or Tandem? Then we have the perfect role for you!
One of our prestigious clients in the financial sector are hiring a Project Leader who will join the CISO project team and will be accountable for the delivery of end-to-end Security projects, in relationship with various technical domains such as Network LAN/WAN, Windows, Unix/Linux, Mainframe or Tandem.
Every aspect of our business is supported by highly advanced technologies while anyway supporting the Legacy applications and platforms.
- Build the business case with the help of the project Sponsors.
- Define the benefits, scope, timing, and budget of the project.
- Deliver the project scope on time, on budget and with the expected quality.
- Ensure quality of deliverables and delivered services through a structured project management approach (project planning tools, project reporting, project management methodology, project risks management, etc).
- Collaborate with teams across various divisions and entities (eg French and UK colleagues).
- Coordinate all parties involved in the project: both inside the organization (Corporate Technology, Applications Development, Operations, Commercial, Risk, Audit, etc) and externally (for example IT suppliers or clients).
- Maintain compliance with architecture principles and recommendations.
- Hand over the finalized project to the maintenance and operational teams.
- You already have 5+ years of proven Project Management experience in an IT delivery/Security environment
- You are experienced in managing end to end several projects in parallel with size varying from 300 to 3,000 man-days.
- You have demonstrated through your career strong leadership skills with the ability as well to adapt your style according to the context and the different project stakeholders.
- These projects were managed according to at least one of the industry standard methodologies like Waterfall, PMI or Prince2. The Knowledge of Scrum methodology would be an added value.
- Your responsibilities encompassed the different aspects of these ones (Planning, Budgets, Risks & Issues, Resources management ). Previous experience of outsourced projects management is a plus.
- You naturally have strong negotiation and conflict management skills, and you are able to influence different levels of management towards your project's targets.
- You are fluent in English and have excellent communication skills (listening, writing, and presenting) at all levels, from staff members to senior management level.
Please send your CV or call us today for more information.
Not for you? But might know someone, we pay referral fees....