Posted on Sep 15, 2021 by CV-Library
Location: LEGOLAND, Windsor, SL4 4AY
Hours: Fully Flexible; working up to 5 days out of 7, covering hours that can be between 07:00-20:00
Pay: £9.50ph + pension, ongoing training and Merlin Magic Pass – 20 free tickets for you, your family and friends to enjoy all of our Merlin Attractions across the world
Do you hold a current NPLQ qualification?
Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service?
Are you able to provide our guests with a truly memorable experience?
Are you looking to start a awesome career?
We are currently recruiting for a number of Lifeguards at the UK’s favourite children’s theme park; the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort. The LEGOLAND Windsor Resort is the ultimate destination for families with children age 2-12. The Resort is home to two awesome LEGO themed Hotels and a host of rides, shows and attractions built around the iconic LEGO® brick. This role is based at the Windsor theme park, located in 150 acres of beautiful parkland.
2021 is set to be one of the most exciting years yet, we’re celebrating the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort turning 25. 25 years of building memories, 25 years of family fun and 25 years of everything being awesome! As well as celebrating our birthday we will be launching a brand new land LEGO® MYTHICA: World of Mythical Creatures … what a time to join us and start your awesome career.
What the job of a lifeguard involves:
* Monitoring the pool, carrying out 10-20 scanning
* Carrying out front desk duties; welcoming guests and booking in guests into their swimming slots
* Carry out cleaning duties for the changing rooms and gym facilities
* Ensuring guests are within the correct ratios when in the pool
* Ensuring guests comply with all regulations of the swimming pool
* Attend monthly NPLQ training and team building sessions
We are looking for the following skills and experience:
* Hold a current NPLQ qualification
* Ideally hold a Firsdt Aid or Emergancy Aid at work
* Have a passion for delivering excellent service, always having a bright smile regardless of the weather
* A willingness to learn and develop your skills
* Have passion for our brand
* Have a keen eye for detail
* Want to work in a unique environment where no two days are the same
* Be able to clearly communicate to our guest and your colleagues
* Most importantly have fun at work to create memorable experiences
Benefits of joining the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort:
* Pay of up to £9.50ph
* Fortnightly pay
* Pro Rata Holiday Allowance based on 28 days full time equivalent
* Private pension scheme
* Life assurance scheme
* Employee assistance programme
* Ongoing Training & Development
* Merlin Magic Pass – 20 free tickets for you, your family and friends to enjoy all of our Merlin Attractions across the world
* 25% discount in Merlin retail shops and restaurants
* 40% discount online off LEGO, and much more!
A job with Merlin isn’t like a job anywhere else. With attractions around the world, from rollercoasters to wax figures, we don’t trade in suits, handshakes or briefcases. We trade in fun. In smiles, shrieks and spine-tingles. In Memories. In magic. But there are no tricks behind our magic. Instead, there are people like you. Passionate, dedicated people who are committed to making sure our worldwide attractions and guests’ experiences are the best they can be.
To apply for the position of Lifeguard and start your fun career please use the ‘Apply Now’ function
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£18.2k - £18.9k Annual
£19k - £19k Annual
£9.5 - £9.5 Hourly
£20.6k - £23k Annual
£10.4 - £10.4 Hourly
£19.6k - £19.6k Annual
£10.4 - £10.4 Hourly
£4.32k - £4.32k Annual