C#/C++ Developer/Software Engineer
Posted on Sep 15, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
C#/C++ Developer/Software Enginee
vacancy for a globally operating Zug based company in the pharmaceutical sector
- 5+ years of work experience as a software developer/electronic-engineer working with C++ and C# in the diagnostic sector
- Background working in regulated environments or medical device industry
- Know-how of basic Scripting, RabbitMQ, SpecFlow and Event-Driven Architecture would be an advantage
- University degree or similar official recognized education in a software-related field such as software or electrical engineering; Scrum master certification is necessary
- Languages: English and German, fluent in written and spoken
- Participating in all phases of software development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing, and bug fixing and maintenance
- Cooperating within the Scrum-Teams and internal framework manufacturers
- Contributing to the definition of work packages, their estimation, and planning in a sprint-based agile environment
- Observing software development process including contribution to written deliverables and documentation
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.