Renewables Engineering Project Manager
Posted on Sep 15, 2021 by Cathcart Energy Associates
Renewables Engineering Project Manager required to work in the Edinburgh office of an ambitious company delivering renewable energy projects on behalf of clients. You will be part of a company involved in delivering the technical full life cycle of projects from feasibility to operation.
In this role you will be working within the Engineering Department which covers both Client's Engineer and Project Management services to renewable energy developers.
This includes: civil & electrical design and inspections, planning conditions, balance of plant, procurement, preparing and negotiating contracts and full project management.
As Project Manager you will manage the delivery of various renewable projects and grow the client base.
* Managing a range of renewable energy projects
* Preparing and reviewing design and procurement documents and processes
* Meeting project financial and technical targets
* Contract negotiation
* Supervising and managing contractors
* Liaising with stakeholders such as developers, planning authorities and landowners.
* Providing updates and ensuring an open line of communication is maintained with stakeholders
* Tracking project progress with a focus on cost, task and schedule elements
* Accommodate for changes in scope, resolve issues with appropriate resource use and contingency planning
* Involvement in business development with active and potential clients
* Significant wind or other renewable project management experience, leading and delivering projects
* Experience effectively planning, managing and delivering projects
* Demonstrable leadership, team building and mentoring skills
* Experience with pre-FEED and FEED reports informing investment
* Analytical and problem-solving skills
* Knowledge of and ability to assist with procurement and contracts
* UK driving license and open to travel in the UK when necessary
* Chartered Engineer Status
* Experience in wind, solar or energy storage
* Existing contacts within UK renewables market
If you'd like to find out more, contact Fergus at Cathcart Energy and apply with your latest CV
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£50k - £50k Annual
£36.4k - £39.2k Annual
£50k - £50k Annual