Software Engineer - London
Posted on Sep 14, 2021 by ONI Global
Software Engineer - London
OniGroup is the leading Premier Google for Work Partner across APAC and EMEA specialising in developing and supporting solutions utilising the Google technologies, which include:
- Google Cloud;
- Google Maps;
- Google Analytics 360 Suite; and G-Suite.
OniGroup is globally recognised by Google for consistently demonstrating deployment and support excellence, with awards such as the Google Cloud Partner of the Year for Location Based Services i n 2019. This is due to our continued focus on delivering positive business impact to our clients rather than just being a technology partner. If you are looking to kickstart your career at a vibrant & exciting global organisation that also provides a long-term career path, on-going skills t raining and exceptional l earning opportunities then OniGroup is the place for you.
You will be joining an energetic and vibrant team of professionals who have an enthusiasm for creative problem solving while learning new skills on a daily basis. This is achieved via our structured & collaborative training program designed by both Onigroup & Google to give you a headstart in your career.
About the role:
Working with a specialised team of technical professionals you will be implementing business/software requirements into workable programming code while maintaining and developing programs for use in business (both in house & external).
This is across a number of diverse high profile customer projects ranging from location based services to cloud based data and modernisation challenges. Included in this is the opportunity to also work on innovative new products from the design phase to production.
- The most important skills and interests that we look for in candidates are:
- Passion for ensuring that whatever you do, you do to the best of your ability
- Excellent communication skills
- A broad interest in business & technology
- Deep technical knowledge across a number of technologies & solutions
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- A keen interest in learning and personal growth
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Ability to work & join in with the team
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
A mixture of the following:
- Experience in at least one of the following programming languages: Java, Python, C/C++, C#,
- Experience with Docker, CI/CD, GCP Experience (Kubernetes, Compute Engine,
- MemoryStore(Redis), CloudSQL etc)
- Experience working with Java frameworks.
- Experience with Cloud Technologies, Big Data, PaaS, and IaaS technologies; Linux; Web 2.0 development platform, solutions, and related technologies (HTTP, Basic/NTLM, cookies/sessions,
- Experience in breaking down monolith applications into microservices.
Adept with API Gateways and frameworks
Experience with project delivery
This position is open to all levels who love to try new things, are passionate about business and technology, thrive on responsibility and want more than just a job but also the opportunity to be part of a fun and active team.
If you think that this role would interest you please send through your CV and a one page cover letter explaining why you think you would fit in best with the description above to us by clicking apply now.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£70k - £87k Annual
£50k - £70k Annual
£75k - £80k Annual