Posted on Sep 14, 2021 by Paradigm
This position holds accountability for administrative support for the Senior Director of Clinical Solutions, the Vice President of Clinical Solutions and other managers in Operations as requested. Under the direction of the Clinical Solutions team and the supervision of the Senior Director, this may include referral processing, managing customer databases, coordinating companywide communications, and overall support for various operations within the Clinical Solutions Delivery department.
Paradigm is an accountable care management organization focused on improving the lives of people with complex and catastrophic injuries and diagnoses. We have been a pioneer in value-based care since 1991, offering deep clinical expertise, high-value specialty networks, behavioral health support, payment integrity solutions, and robust data analytics to generate the very best outcomes for patients, payers, and providers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support, as requested, independently initiate correspondence and memos. Manage, coordinate, and schedule meetings; review and distribute mail. Provide support to create company documents.
- Coordinate companywide daily e-mail communication detailing specific deliverables to customer due OTD
- Provide backup support to CSA l team as needed; assist with CSA l related data entry projects.
- Record, distribute, and maintain meeting agendas and corresponding minutes for the Clinical Solutions team.
- Perform data entry and quality assurance of information in the ARCH system and Automated Tasking as well as other data entry functions as necessary.
- Participate in the report review process as required by established workflow procedures.
- Produce, maintain, various reports illustrating established KPI's as assigned
- Collaborate with other internal departments (Contracting, Bill Review, and Accounting) to address and resolve specific patient /provider issues.
- Participate in company projects requiring representation from the Clinical Solutions Delivery team, as requested by management.
- Maintain, gather, and keep track of information for Daily OTD Reports.
- Perform special data collection projects and maintain databases as assigned.
- Prioritize and organize workload, assess time frames and importance/prioritization of assignments to ensure timely support. Exhibit flexibility in responding to dynamic environment in which priorities may change daily.
- Conduct job functions in a manner that promotes a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers. Support the company's core values and basic principles.
- Maintain constructive relationships with peers, management, and customers.
- Work autonomously; assess time frames and importance/prioritization of assignments to ensure timely support and completion.
- Responsible for complying with Paradigm IT security requirement and policies.
- Responsible for safeguarding Paradigm or Paradigm related IT passwords.
- Responsible for notifying Paradigm of any IT security incidents per policy 16.0 Information Security Incident Management.
- Education: Bachelor's degree from an accredited educational institution preferred.
- Experience: Two to five years progressively responsible customer service experience. Related experience in provider relations or health care preferred. Strong medical background preferred, including comprehensive understanding of medical terminology and health care principles and practices. Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment. Experience with data entry in various computer applications including Microsoft Office, Outlook, WORD and Excel.
- Language: Excellent oral communication skills and phone presence. Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, memos, and medical/patient reports. Ability to write correspondence and memos and utilize e-mail communication effectively. Ability to present information in one-on-one and small group situations.
- Reasoning Ability: Excellent analytical skills -- ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions; ability to interpret a variety of instructions and deal with abstract and concrete variables; demonstrated ability to analyze difficult situations, problems, and data; use good judgment and decision making.
- Any combination of education/experience and knowledge that demonstrates the ability to perform the functions of the position will be accepted.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.