Posted on Sep 14, 2021 by Corecom Consulting Ltd
Corecom Consulting have partnered with a unique international company with a huge presence across Europe and Australia that are still in very much growth mode for their Amsterdam office.
- People focused company with flat hierarchy and encourage decisions to be made as a team.
- You will have freedom to work in your own way whilst taking ownership of delivery.
- Ideas are valued and always an opportunity to make an impact
You will take on (technical) responsibility as part of a professional and pioneering team and contribute significantly to its further development of high profile projects. Primarily delivering Back End solutions in Nodejs on a completely serverless cloud-native E-commerce platform.
- You understand and know how to develop well-structured, high-performance code in a cloud environment.
- Serverless technology and microservice-based architectures and you are comfortable and familiar with cloud components ideally with AWS (or Azure/GCP and willing to switch)
- Reading and writing several coding languages fluently is no issue for you (Node.js ideally) but also Java/.NET or Python.
- You consider yourself an advocate of good software (in terms of best practices, design patterns, CI/CD, qualitative and performance measures, monitoring, etc.)
- You understand software development methodologies (like agile, scrum, xp, lean, devops) and you are able to use them in your daily work to increase the efficiency of delivering our solutions to our customers.
We would love to hear from you whether you are looking for a permanent or a Freelance contract, we have opportunities for both on long term project with competitive rates/salary.
Completely remote working/flexible working model
12 month+ projects
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.