Part-time Event Security
Posted on Sep 14, 2021 by Axis Security Inc.
Join the electrifying world of special events and concerts!
Axis Security Inc® is the global leader in crowd management and security services to major sports and entertainment venues. We are seeking qualified candidates for Event Staff and Event Security positions throughout the Pacific Northwest. We have recently expanded into the region providing security, event staffing and guest services to major regional clients.
This is the perfect opportunity for those qualified individuals that are seeking part-time, flexible work schedule, where your contribution is valued at every level.
Qualified candidates must be:
· 18 years or older with valid proof of ID.
· Able to clearly communicate in English (bilingual applicants encouraged!).
· Able to pass a criminal background check upon being hired.
We are looking for Event Staff, Alcohol Enforcement, Supervisors and Event Managers.
Pay will vary depending on level of responsibility. Paid training is provided to maximize your success!
Axis Security Inc.® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Proof of eligibility for employment required upon hire.
Event Staff Roles:
· Crowd Management
· Guest Services
· Ticket Taking
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Adhere to operating procedures and policies
· Adhere to directives of supervisors and management
· Use effective interpersonal skills to deal with guests, peers and venue management
· Enthusiastically greet and direct guests·
· Assist guests based upon their needs and venue amenities and event information
· Be able to perform a variety of roles and functions at a venue
· Report safety issues and concerns immediately to supervisors, management or venue management
· Alert police, fire department or emergency medical services when life safety issues arise.
· Be able to communicate clearly with a handheld radio to other staff.
Apply online today: - select Seattle or Tacoma for location
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.