Senior Network Engineer - Voice and Data - Fortinet SDWan
Posted on Sep 14, 2021 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Sr. Network Engineer
Salary: $120k - $130k plus 25% bonus
Location: Houston, TX
Looking for a candidate from a large enterprise environment and experience with Lan/Wan Routing & Switching/CISCO/F5 Load Balancing/MPLS/Fortinet SDWAN and VoIP.
- Plans, forecasts, identifies and implements resource requirements for complex voice and data network systems (including wireless and VoIP).
- Contributes in more complicated network planning, network architecture design and engineering.
- Manages cost/billing, installation, and support of network communication solutions.
- Designs complex network configurations (integrating communication architectures) to maximize the sharing of applications, information, and resources across the company.
- Provides users with advanced network technical support and solutions, and responds to needs and questions of users concerning access to network resources.
- Evaluates new software and existing products/systems and resolves network problems as they occur.
- Develops and documents technical standards and interface applications.
- Provides ongoing information to management, customers, and peers regarding enhancements and innovations.
- Monitors and performs network troubleshooting to isolate and resolve complex or ambiguous network problems.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6+ years experience in Network Engineering
- Knowledge and understanding of F5 Load Balancing, Firewalls, and IPS's.
- Knowledge and understanding of Cisco networking gear.
- LAN/WAN systems, networks, and applications.
- Avaya solutions.
- Frame Relay, ATM, MPLS and/or VPN.
- Experience designing and implementing MPLS converged networks.
- Must have heavy Fortinet SDWan
- Lan/Wan Routing and switching