Helpdesk Analyst II
Posted on Sep 14, 2021 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Our client on the east side of Cleveland has an opening for a Helpdesk Analyst. This is a 6+ month project.
- Log all requests in HP Service Anywhere. This includes all incoming calls, e-mails, voice mails, chat, walk-ins and any other interaction.
- Provide accurate and thorough solutions to end user interactions. Escalate or transfer incidents when appropriate.
- Provides information to end-user regarding the status of their incidents or requests.
- Troubleshoot PC hardware and software problems; software installations and upgrades; provide first line support for applications, network, server, and security.
- Research, resolve, and respond to questions received in accordance with set policies and procedures.
- Continuous development of communication skills, problem solving techniques, and the creation of more efficient support methods.
- Attempt proactive resolution of end user and IS support issues to maintain a high level of visibility within the end user community.
- Participate in team projects that enhance the quality of the solutions center service level, and promote technical and career growth.
- Detection and communication of possible problems and the assignment of them to the Problem Management team for them to raise problem records.
- Coordinate incident resolution and service request completion with various workgroups.
- Communicates with the end-user to gain agreement that the incident or service request has been completed and closes the record.
Primary Work Environment:
This position will be the user's single point of contact for support. Support Analysts can expect to spend their time working on the phones or in person and may need to visit the end user's desk to solve support issues when remote tools are not available. This position will require frequent interaction between the team and desktop team, other IS groups, and management.
The candidate will:
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Practice empathic listening skills
- Have the ability to handle many calls for long periods
- Have the ability to provide consistent, positive customer service
- Identifies customer needs, manages expectations, and defines appropriate next steps.
- Proactively solves customer problems
Have knowledge of:
- Microsoft Windows 8/7
- Microsoft Office 2013/2010 (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Safari
- Adobe Acrobat or Foxit Reader
- Cisco VPN Client
- iOS/Android devices
If interested and qualified, please submit a resume and rate expectations using the link below.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries utilizing a complete suite of staffing services. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting our website.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future