Senior QA Specialist (m/f/d)
Posted on Sep 14, 2021 by Hays (Schweiz) AG
Selzach, Solothurn, Switzerland
- Quality systems compliance overview, assess regional/global documents being updated and decide if we need to adopt our local procedures. You must know most of the standard QA processes to be able to decide if an update of a local document/procedure is required or not and then initiate execution of the update with the SME
- Internal Audit and inspection management, process ownership, continuous improvement, SME for internal audit (IA): planning, execution and follow up for internal audits in Selzach Distribution Center; hosting of IAs for QA processes
- Purchasing Control (Process ownership, continuous improvement), Local purchasing control SME, link with Franchise in Zuchwil, who execute purchasing control (includes GxP assessment of the supplier and then the communication with team in Zuchwil)
- QEM approval (Oversight on the Quality event management), decision with the process owner in case of doubts if Quality Issue (QI) has to be opened or not; take ownership and support Operations with QIs for the warehouse zones this role is assigned to
- QEM Support, act as Quality Leader for owned QA processes, support QEM SME in case of workload increase, act as compliance support for OPS partners for all QIs in the owned warehouse zones
- Repack & Relabelling support, support with Batch record verification for Repack Relabelling acitivites (execution)
- University/Bachelor Degree or Equivalent in a scientific field is required
- Related experience in areas such as Quality Operations, Compliance, Supplier Quality, Quality Systems, etc.
- Fluent English is mandatory, German is strongly preferred
- You will work in an international environment
- Possibilities to work in a home office
With over 15 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, biotechnology and medical engineering, we know the key contacts at companies that are recruiting for challenging jobs with real potential. The current high demand for staff has opened up exciting opportunities for dedicated professionals looking to develop themselves professionally and to further their careers. As recruitment specialists with an international network of contacts, we can offer you decisive advantages - all completely free of charge. Register with us and reap the benefits of job offers that are both interesting and relevant to your skills and experience.
My contact at Hays