Solutions & Security Architect - Large Pension Fund Manager
Posted on Sep 14, 2021 by Orbis Consultants Limited
Recognized as one of the largest and most established pension fund managers in the UK, this company is growing their technology team. Specifically, they are looking for a Solutions and Security Architect to drive the design and capability of the technology operating model in line with the business strategy. This is a great opportunity to be in an autonomous role and come up with innovative and creative solutions in a large and recognized business.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Own the end-to-end technology solutions architecture
- Responsible for the continual evaluation and analysis of technical infrastructure, design and architecture in line with the company's business strategy
- Overseeing and producing Solution Design and documentation, working closely with Security to ensure security-by-design principles are met
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- 5+ years' experience working in a Solution Architect role
- Either CISP or TOGAF qualifications dependent on current area of expertise
- Experience of oversight of outsourced IT managed services
- 5+ years' experience within the Financial Services
- Ability to manage and harbor key vendor and internal stakeholder relationships
- An interest in developing Solution Architecture experience dependent on current area of expertise
- Demonstrable knowledge of Investment Management best of breed platforms
- Demonstrable knowledge of enterprise security architecture & technology controls best practice
- Cloud infrastructure design experience
- Experience of working with the business and project teams to translate requirements into solution designs.
Opportunity for sizeable bonus on top of base salary - apply now to find out more!