Posted on Sep 13, 2021 by CV-Library
Chelmsford City Council has a new and exciting opportunity available for a Solutions Architect - Dynamics to join our team based in Chelmsford. You will join us on a full-time, permanent basis, and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £75,000 per annum (inclusive of market supplement).
Chelmsford City Council is responsible for shaping and managing England's newest city and its surroundings. Since being granted city status in 2012, Chelmsford is growing fast. As part of this, we're committed to creating additional homes and jobs and supporting the infrastructure to help it run smoothly. With multi-award-winning festivals, the introduction of ground-breaking housing solutions, an unprecedented investment in leisure and community facilities, this is an exciting time to join our Council.
The Council offers numerous benefits including a local government pension scheme, healthcare cash plan (on completed probation), and various other discounts for travel and local businesses.
About the role:
As our Solutions Architect - Dynamics, you will identify opportunities to solve business problems and will champion and develop solutions that are the most cost-effective, translating business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions that require minimal resources to develop and maintain.
Responsibilities of our Solutions Architect - Dynamics:
- Writing detailed technical design documentation, specifications and plans
- Meeting with application owners and stakeholders to discuss requirements for further development
- Providing leadership in source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments to ensure that all software is at the appropriate release level and that any regression issues are resolved quickly and effectively
- Designing, leading and managing the development of integration solutions between Dynamics 365 online and various third-party and legacy systems
- Fulfilling a senior leadership role in the design, and implementation of software systems that enables effective service delivery and value for money
- Fulfilling a leadership role in the development, testing and implementation of Azure App Services, Function Apps, Azure AD, Storage Accounts and Application Insights
- Facilitating root cause analysis of system issues and resolving complex design issues and, where necessary, carrying out code refactoring and optimisation in council designed and built software systems
- Developing, monitoring and maintaining scripted and programmatic interfaces between the Council’s applications and with external systems
- Leading in the cascading of system knowledge, good practice and to equip staff to support Council built systems effectively to immediate team members, other ICT staff and key users in other services
What we’re looking for in our Solutions Architect - Dynamics:
- Literacy and numeracy to level 2
- Degree level or equivalent qualification or significant experience in a relevant discipline
- Comprehensive knowledge of Azure
- Comprehensive knowledge of Dynamics 365
- Comprehensive knowledge of Dynamics 365 Portals
If you wish to join the team as our Solutions Architect - Dynamics, please click ‘apply’ now!
Closing Date: Sunday 26th September 2021
Chelmsford City Council is committed to safeguarding vulnerable groups and expects all employees to share this commitment and have a range of policies and procedures in place which promotes safeguarding and safer working practices across our services. The Council's Safer Recruitment process contains pre-employment vetting which includes safeguarding training, obtaining references, and ensuring compliance with the Disclosure and Barring Service process.
Please be advised that should sufficient applications be received, we may close the advert earlier than the application closing date shown
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£450 - £450 Daily
£60k - £500k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£80k - £90k Annual
£70k - £80k Annual
£40k - £55k Annual
£600 - £650 Daily
£450 - £475 Daily