DevOps Engineer - Azure/PowerShell/Networking
Posted on Sep 13, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
DevOps Engineer - Azure/PowerShell/Networking - vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the financial sector.
- Experience in implementing Azure infrastructure for enterprise customers including expertise with core Azure cloud technologies including M365, Networking, Azure AD, Azure Firewall, Azure VPN as well as Azure IaaS and PaaS services
- Proficiency in automation tools and frameworks with practice in applying tools to improve efficiency as well as familiarity with DevOps focusing on automation and reusability as standard
- Strong knowledge of Identity and Authentication knowledge including AD/AAD and Federation as well as OAuth and OpenID
- Competency of Scripting languages such as PowerShell, Python and Bash along with knowhow of Infrastructure- and Configuration-as-Code using relevant tools such as Ansible, Terraform and GIT
- Capability of building integrations and applications against common REST base APIs, particularly infrastructure and core IT services such as storage, cloud computing, virtualisation and networking
- Awareness of code management solutions, especially GIT and CI/CD tools, including integrating their use in common infrastructure management and deployment tasks
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification
- Languages: English fluent in written and spoken,
- Contributing to a team of senior engineers and architects with responsibility for implementation, maintenance, and support of enterprise-class software and services in a hybrid enterprise with a focus on Azure and Infrastructure as Code
- Supporting technology transformation initiatives in collaboration with various business units, IT, and security teams to facilitate operationally viable and resilient services
- Implementing enterprise infrastructure solutions in the public cloud, using multi-vendor SaaS, IaaS and PaaS services
- Defining and delivering services to support various automation and transformation projects across a diverse technology stack, with a focus on Microsoft Azure
- Implementing and maintaining core Azure infrastructure services including virtual networks, storage, compute services, DNS, VPN and Firewall
- Helping to replace manual effort with Infrastructure and Configuration-as-Code while applying Agile and DevOps practices within Infrastructure and Operations
- Developing and deploying scalable, available, fault-tolerant, and reliable services on premise and the Cloud
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.