Business Analyst (Credit Risk)
Posted on Sep 13, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Business Analyst (Credit Risk) vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 8+ years of clearly demonstrated satisfactory work performance in a Business Analyst position
- A thorough understanding of credit business, especially in Wealth Management
- Expertise in Project and Business management as well as credit policies
- Ability to work conceptually, to organise and to coordinate
- Strong analytical capability and problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Academic degree or similar officially recognised education in Business Administration or Law
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is desirable
- Working in a dynamic CRM IWM COO team in the Credit Risk Management business area of an International Wealth Management division
- Supporting the divisional Chief Credit Officer in daily business management such as preparing presentations, leading assessing processes, supporting communication and running smaller projects and initiatives in the credit business
- Working as an advisor for the operational credit business while ensuring proper governance, consistency and leverage of best practices for the credit manual
- Defining and maintaining the credit policy documents in collaboration with subject matter experts from the operational credit teams in Switzerland and international locations
- Providing business management on department level, driving strategic development and ensuring effective communication on the department level
- Monitoring internal control processes and ensuring compliance with additional elements of the control activity framework
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.