Posted on Sep 13, 2021 by MRP Technology Ltd
A Global Systems Integrator require 2x Cloud Automation Developers for the implementation and build of an API-/automation backbone and the necessary GUIs. Software developers or system engineers with strong experience in automation, Programming and handling common developer tool chains.
This will be a minimum of a 18 months+ contract with possible extensions. The role can be worked 75% remotely with some on-site presence in Bern, Switzerland.
Excellent Rates Available.
Some onsite presence in Bern, Switzerland will be required so those from the local Bern/Berne area, or surrounding cities Zurich, Basel, Geneva would be suited.
Fluent German Speaking is required.
- Examination of requirements for their feasibility and complexity as well as their effects on existing/planned systems, standards and guidelines
- Planning, evaluating, developing the API/automation backbone and cloud service catalog conception
- Developing the necessary interfaces to connect the service portal as well as integration-options for the developer teams
- Specifying the appropriate methods, techniques, standards and tools for setting up the operation of the system and interfaces
- Implementation, configuration, testing and introduction of the concepts
- Experience with Open Service Broker API
- Experience in implementation of APIs according to the open API specification
- Experience in dealing with HTTP-based interfaces and formats such as JSON or XML
- Very good knowledge on: PHP, Python, Powershell or a similar language
- Experience in handling SQL (eg Microsoft, PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge and experience in event-driven/microservice architectures as well in technologies as GO and Kafka
- Experience in agile working methods (SAFe/SCRUM) as well knowledge with Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.