Senior Software Engineer
Posted on Sep 13, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with front and Back End knowledge. You will be part of a nice organization with a clear customer focus.
What you are going to do?
- You will be part of a self-organizing team, mainly focused on Software Engineering (solution development) and staying in control as a software delivery team, working on an application to manage department across all business units that require funding from the Treasury department of Rabobank.
- You are a team player and help the teams to improve the way of working, taking ownership into the teams and sharing your knowledge.
- You identify innovative solutions to solve complex problems.
- You closely follow the developments in your profession and incorporate these in the execution of your development work.
- You are a sparring partner for business, development teams, product owners, and other stakeholders.
- You translate detailed backlog product items to technical solutions and develop these into a working solution.
- Good communication skills, Collaboration and Technologically
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Java Software Engineer (Java 11 and Spring);
- Experienced in working with microservices software architectures;
- Experience with hosting applications fully or partially in the cloud (Azure);
- Knowledge of REST API development for external interfaces;
- Experienced in Back End development with exposure to Front End (web) development;
- Knowledge and experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Build and Continuous Deployment practice, tools and trends;
- Knowledge of and experience of Java development methods, best practices, applicable IT architectures and most common development tools;
- Experienced in writing database queries with SQL;
- Preferably knowledge of and experience in working at a financial institution;
- Knowledge of tools like Azure DevOps and Splunk monitoring;
- Knowledge of and experience with Scrum, Agile, LESS and BusDevOps;
- Flexible and Pro-active attitude, strong analytic mindset, result oriented;
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
Levy is an international IT staffing organization providing recruitment and project resourcing services to companies ranging from start-ups to well established global players across the UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium and the USA. By partnering with our clients, we provide tailored interim and permanent IT staffing solutions to help them deliver their initiatives across applications and infrastructure, touching areas such as Digital, Data, Cloud, Cybersecurity and ERP.