Director of IT
Posted on Sep 13, 2021 by Responsive Search, Inc.
- In partnership with senior management, provide thought leadership and lead IT strategic planning process to create and implement forward looking technology roadmap, plan and budget.
- Lead, train and develop a high performance team of IT professionals and independent contractors to implement IT plan, maintain system up-time, and deliver highly responsive and effective end user support to 24/7 multi-site operations.
- Enhance capacity and maintain IT infrastructure through system upgrades and hardware changes consistent with IT plan.
- Develop IT policies and procedures according to best practices and needs of Company.
- Oversee security of systems, networks, and enterprise information. As needed, review/revise security and disaster recovery plan/procedures to ensure data protection and the continuity of business operations.
- Review, recommend, and manage vendors, licensing and maintenance contacts for hardware, software, telecommunications, and office peripheral systems.
- Accelerate adoption of existing technologies and educate end users to unlock value.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field. Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Data Analytics or equivalent preferred.
- 10+ years of progressive IT experience across multiple IT areas in a fast-paced, multi-site industrial context with at least 5 years of senior management experience.
- Technical expert, broad and in-depth IT knowledge including ERP, CRM, HRIS, applications, Azure infrastructure, O365, and cybersecurity.
- Demonstrated success in large scale project management delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$110k - $125k Annual
$180k - $190k Annual
$180k - $230k Annual
$160k - $190k Annual
$114k - $179k Annual
$200k - $230k Annual
$180k - $250k Annual