Posted on Sep 13, 2021 by DCV Technologies
We are looking for a Data Analyst in the area of Quality and Warranty for an Agile project. We are currently running a project to replace SAS with Microsoft Azure. The job will require to be onsite in Gothenburg. The person will be developing in PowerBI and work closely with Business stakeholders to support them on the transformation journey. So person need to have good communication skills and enjoy teaching/coaching. The role will be part of a Global Agile delivery team.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- A university degree in a quantitative field: Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering and relevant experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in a professional data analytical environment or in a professional software development environment.
- Knowledge about statistical methods/Machine learning/data mining
- Extensive experience in working in PowerBI
- Experience of working cloud environment preferably Microsoft Azure
- Experience of working with Business requirement
- Data related: SQL, Python, Databricks, Data modelling and Data loading
- Agile way of working
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Pro-active and enjoying working in a team
- Customer and innovation mindset
- Creativity and self-development skills
- Quality and continuous improvement mindset