Junior Kanban Scrum Master - FULLY REMOTE
Posted on Sep 13, 2021 by Jumar Solutions Ltd
Jumar Solutions are looking to engage a UK based Junior Scrum Master with 2/3 years experience who is not full Agile only Kanban - to work on an exciting central government project.
This is a fully remote/home based role and candidates can be based anywhere in the UK.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work on a project which has strong social value, together with interesting data and technical challenges.
We are seeking a Junior Scrum Master to Join Jumar on an 6 - 12 month FTC basis, working with a team we have deployed on a Public Sector project.
You will be an enthusiastic Scrum Master and support a delivery team, working on a very worthwhile government application.
We need someone who can:
- Be flexible and adaptable - need someone who knows the rules, and can help us to apply them in an appropriate way
- Help the team to understand their team goals and desired outcomes
- Strive to build autonomous, cross functional, self-organised and high performing teams
- Help the client to ensure that goals, scope, and priorities are understood by everyone in the team and assist with product backlog management to maximise value
- 2-3 years experience in a Scrum Master role - this is a junior level role
- Need someone who is not full Agile - only Kanban
- Enjoys organising and facilitating stand ups, workshops, sprint reviews, and anything else that might be needed
- Is relentlessly pro-active in unblocking their team
- Has a technical background, or ability to understand how systems work
- Has knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for delivery
- Has a personal passion for continuous learning, innovation, and best practice
- Can demonstrate ability to facilitate estimation and prioritisation and to handle conflicting requirements
- Has experience in product delivery using Scrum or Kanban practices
- Is happy building strong relationships remotely from home
- Familiar with Jira (or similar) and able to create monthly progress reports to share with the client
Candidates must have permanent UK residency, and be eligible for SC security clearance and have been in the UK for the last 5 years continuously.
If you are interested in being considered, please submit your application ASAP to Jackie Dean at Jumar for an immediate response and informal discussion.