Technology Business solution Architect
Posted on Sep 13, 2021 by E-SOLUTIONS IT SERVICES UK LTD
Experience in banking/financial industry
Trade Treasury Services TTS provides transaction and banking services to Institutional Clients, and is truly a global organization, having a presence in over 100 countries. TTS is one of the strongest businesses at Client, delivering consistent quarter-on-quarter profitability and growth.
This role is within the EMEA TTS Technology Solutions team with a critical mandate to define end-to-end technology Solutions and deliver key strategic initiatives for future business growth.
The TTS Technology Solutions team offers a unique opportunity to work closely with product, operations and innovation teams globally, to build the next generation of global platforms across a number of business lines and technologies. This requires strong technology know-how, understanding of clients/business, as well as detailed technical understanding of Client's infrastructure.
- Technology solution dimensioning of all business and regulatory changes coming through RADP (demand management portal).
- Partnering with the function partners like Product, Operations, Compliance, Risk etc. to take a lead in setting out future state architecture landscape for TTS EMEA.
- Identifying opportunities for digitization, re-engineering and rationalization in the region and lead them through to implementation.
- Work with regional and global application managers, Production Assurance, PMO and Enterprise Architecture team to ensure technology solutions are robust, compliant and fit for purpose, in line with TTS Technology roadmap and ICG technology standards.
Experience and Skills:
- Strong understanding of Payments Architecture, Payment Systems and Payment Messages is a key requirement.
- Experienced individual with strong understanding of application management, technology delivery and business analysis.
- Ability and experience of estimating complex business problems in the context of a broad landscape of technology, both from existing and market perspective.
- Excellent knowledge of core attributes of Payments and Receivables functional structures.
- Knowledge of entire technology stack ie Presentation Layer, Network Layer, Application layer, database Layer tec.
Bachelor degree or equivalent professional experience required, Academic degree in Information systems preferred.