Windows Server Engineer - Banking
Posted on Sep 13, 2021 by Experis AG
Windows Server Engineer -Banking
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Windows Server Engineer to support the engineering of the Windows Services and Infrastructure
This is a 15 month contract based in Zurich
- Support and management of Windows Servers (Win 2012, 2016 & 2019) and supporting services
- Lifecycle management of Windows Servers based on defined processes and steps
- Installations and configuration of base services and software as needed
- Single Point of Contact for various Application responsible
- Support for Windows/AD/ADFS/software distribution in collaboration with Service Owners
- Process automation and enhancements with PowerShell within CI/CD Pipelines (Jenkins/Bitbucket)
- Documentation and training of operational organizations and customers
- Windows Server Administration for Win2012,2016 & 2019 including Windows Server Security Hardening,
- Code Integrity, DSC Configuration, Group Policies, PowerShell & CI/CD Pipelines
- Knowledge of Jenkins/Bit bucket, ADFS, Azure AD, VM technologies (VMware/ESX/Virtual Center), Internet
- Information Server, Citrix, Active Directory, Networks and storage
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.