DevOps Engineer - Java/Golang/Grafana
Posted on Sep 13, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
DevOps Engineer - Java/Golang/Grafana - long term contract opportunity for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial services sector.
- Practical knowledge and experience with application and infrastructure monitoring and Open Source tools like Selenium, Influx stack(TICK), elastic stack (ELK), Prometheus and Grafana
- Good Coding skills such as Golang, Java is preferred as well as strong knowledge in Kubernetes and Docker is beneficial
- Hands on experience with automation and configuration management tools as well as knowledge on how to integrate any kind of REST/SOAP Service
- Strong Database and Datamodelling skills such as relational and NoSQL, GraphDBs
- Expertise in DevOp and (open)API definitions, GraphQL as well as a strong understanding of XML, YAML, JSON and the ability to preach and follow the CI/CD principles
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Building and mentoring the distributed team members in engineering and architecture topics
- Supporting and owning the continuous development of key IT platforms
- Getting actively involved current initiatives, develop and drive new concepts, evaluating possible (open source) tools for Automation Integration and supporting other departments in the evaluation process
- Integrating into existing and new orchestration and automation interfaces form IT Infrastructure Platforms and Business processes
- Building the foundation for the AIOps for the Service Insights Product Area by further developing the orchestration platform
- Promoting and advertising your great ideas
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 17493
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.