Release Train Engineer/Advanced Scrum Master - SAFe
Posted on Sep 13, 2021 by Coopers Group GmbH
For our client, the leading company in the Pharma industry, we are looking for ambitious professionals to join the team in the kanton of Basel.
The company needs strong Release Training Engineers and Advanced Scrum Masters with a solid background in implementing Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
The Release Train Engineers/Advanced Scrum Masters will be leading teams that are in transition from a traditional delivery model (Waterfall, Agile) to more product-centric, scaled agile framework. For this position, a strong foundation in Agile methodologies to guide transitional teams is needed, as well as strong skills in technical project management to close skill gaps and phase out redundant processes.
The hiring is not specific to an assignment, but rather intended for long-term augmentation of capacity and capabilities. Thus, all levels of seniority are needed.
- Experience in Project Management in pharmaceutical or relevant highly regulated industry
- Knowledge of managing of complex technical projects
- Experience on helping organization implementing Scaled Agile Practices
- Scrum Master Certification
- Healthcare software background
- Proven experience with managing senior stakeholders and coaching senior leaders on Lean-Agile Principles
- Experience in leading large-scale software projects (with multiple tracks of work and teams in multiple locations) from concept to delivery
- Fluent English skills (written and spoken). German is an advantage