Implementation Consultant - Lending/Mortgages
Posted on Sep 13, 2021 by Jumar Solutions Ltd
Our North West based client's new digital platform is resulting in a high level of new projects and business growth, and as a result they are looking for a number of Business Consultants/Implemention Consultants with financial services, and varying levels of experience to join a rapidly expanding Professional Services team.
Please note - Lending or Mortgages experience is ESSENTIAL.
This role can be home based and our client is happy to consider candidates UK wide - there will some travel to our client's offices in the North West and to UK customer sites.
Reporting to the Professional Services Manager, the role will encompass the provision of business consultancy, training and implementation support to our new and existing customers in their use of the digital platform and ecosystem.
We are looking for committed, hard-working and flexible consultants who can work effectively both independently on customer projects, but also as part of a cohesive and friendly team.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Pre and post-sale business consultancy, liaising directly with customers to understand their business requirements and constructing effective implementation proposals.
- Becoming a Subject Matter Expert in the software products provided and its partners and configuring them to optimally meet the business requirements of our customers.
- Delivering training to new and existing customers in support of our client's Accreditation Pathway.
- Delivering product demonstrations and sales presentations to new and existing customers.
- Providing pre-sales support, working closely with our sales teams to understand and define customers' key business drivers and requirements and contributing to tender responses.
- Supporting the Business Development team throughout the contract life cycle, including attending client review meetings.
- Specifying and managing system and data migration activities.
- Capturing high level business requirements for system changes to be fed back to the Product Management Team.
- Collaborating with the Project Delivery team to ensure projects are delivered efficiently.
We are looking for Business Consultants with experience in several of the following areas:
- Business/Software solutions implementation consultancy
- Lending or Mortgages experience is ESSENTIAL
- Software training
- Regulatory reporting
- Data migration
- System migration
- Pre and post-sales support
- Software product demonstration
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills including the ability to confidently present sales proposals and build profitable and productive relationships with external clients
- Application of critical thinking to understand, analyse and interpret issues and suggest solutions
- Ability to translate customer requirements into comprehensive solution proposals
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Ability to articulate business requirements into technology solutions and apply technology solutions to meet business requirements
- A good understanding of the general technological environment
- Strong commercial business acumen and awareness
- Ideal - experience of using and/or implementing core banking and/or digital banking solutions
- ideal - Understanding of the Financial Services regulatory framework
- Experience of data migration and the configuration of package software to meet business needs
If you are interested in being considered, please submit your application ASAP to Jackie Dean at Jumar for an immediate response and informal discussion.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£55k - £65k Annual
£450 - £450 Daily
£550 - £550 Daily