Senior DevOps/Site Reliability Engineer
Posted on Sep 13, 2021 by TEKsystems
As a Senior DevOps/Site Reliability Engineer and Service Architect you will have an unusual and outstanding opportunity to join a diverse and motivated team, committed to delivering value and creative solutions together with clients and partners of the enterprise IT space.
- Building and mentoring the distributed team members in engineering and architecture topics
- Supporting and owning the continuous development of key IT platforms
- Getting actively involved current initiatives, develop and drive new concepts, evaluate possible (open source) tools for Automation Integration and/or support other departments in the evaluation process.
- Integrating into existing and new orchestration and automation interfaces form IT Infrastructure Platforms and Business processes
- Building the foundation for the AIOps for the Service Insights Product Area by further developing the orchestration platform
- Promoting and advertising your great ideas
- The ability to see the big picture, simplify and present concepts
- Coding skills (Golang, Java preferred), (open)API definitions, GraphQL, understand XML, YAML, JSON) - required for Infrastructure Automation
- Strong experience of application and infrastructure monitoring with Open Source tools like Selenium, Influx stack(TICK), elastic stack (ELK), Prometheus and Grafana.
- Hands on experience with automation and configuration management tools Knowledge on how to integrate any kind of REST/SOAP Service
- An outgoing and integrative personality likes to discuss and promote his/her ideas.
- Database and Datamodelling skills (relational and NoSQL, GraphDBs)
- DevOps skills, preach and follow the CI/CD principles
- Knowledge of the following technologies is a strong plus: Kubernetes, Docker
Employee Value Proposition:
This is the opportunity to join one of the world's leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer, working to make the world more resilient. Our client's mission is to anticipate and manage a various risks, such as natural catastrophes, climate change or even cybercrime. The combination of experience and their creative thinking and cutting-edge expertise helps create new opportunities and solutions for their clients. This is only possible due to the collaboration of more than 13,000 employees across the world. Take the chance to work in a flexible working environment where curious and adaptable people thrive.
Job Title: Senior DevOps/Site Reliability Engineer - Orchestration
Location: Zürich, Switzerland
Rate/Salary: .00 CHF Daily
Job Type: Contract
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.