Area Sales Manager Territory Sales Manager
Posted on Sep 12, 2021 by CV-Library
CRS are currently assisting our client, a leading hire and inspection company in the lifting industry, in sourcing a full time Area Sales Manager to join the depot.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of new and existing lifting, rental and sales of Company equipment, customer relationships and customer enquiries.
* Act as focal point for managing all customers enquiries and requests regarding the hire & sale of all lifting & tooling equipment.
* Responsible for identifying new sales opportunities within existing accounts to develop and grow client-manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling.
* Responsible for building and maintaining customer relationships.
* Provide weekly reports to Senior Management and ensure that the CRM system is always kept updated and active.
* Develop and deliver presentations to promote all company product lines to existing and potential clients.
* Represent the Company externally e.g., networking events, conferences, and exhibitions to enhance and strengthen the Company profile.
* Assist with the Internal Sales team, providing holiday cover where appropriate.
* Carry out work in a timely and efficient manner to meet deadlines, changing priorities when the situation requires.
* Carry out work in accordance with operating procedures and statutory/client specifications and requirements.
Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental
* Ensure that the safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable to ensure a safe working environment
* Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality systems and take an active part in the compliance and improvement of same.
* Report any accidents, incidents, near misses, actual or potential problems with products, services, or systems according to Company processes/procedures
* Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment
Qualifications & Experience
* Full UK driving license.
* Experience within Lifting/Tooling hire industry.
* Competent MS Office Suite User.
* Previous Sales Experience within the hire industry.
* Experience in financial control and budgets
In return we offer an industry competitive salary, company vehicle and bonus structure