Senior .Net Developer
Posted on Sep 12, 2021 by Clean Harbors
Clean Harbors is seeking a Senior .Net Developer (Internally known as Engineer Software IT Sr) to create, build, and sustain business applications utilizing the Microsoft technology stack exclusively.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Troubleshoot production issues and resolve issues in a timely manner;
- Design and develop software solutions and business process solutions based on business needs and requirements;
- Unit tests and regression tests software solutions;
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelor's degree required;
- Minimum of 10+ years of hands on programming experience in .NET;
- Possesses object oriented .NET skills with exposure and deep understanding of multiple Patterns such as (MVC MVVM);
- Experience in Agile Development Methodologies;
- Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills;
- Strong Core .NET and Object Oriented Programming knowledge, including knowledge of multiple patterns (MVC,MVVM);
- Experience with WCF and Web Api;
- Experience with ASP.NET and Web Forms;
- Experience with jQuery;
- Experience writing applications using AJAX;
- Experience with UI debugging and profiling tools;
- Having knowledge on cross browser compatibility is good to have;
- Experience writing SQL Queries and stored procedures;
- Experience performance tuning web applications;
- Experience using source control(TFS) in a team environment;
- Able to perform general office skills;
- Always requires speaking and listening, and acuity;
- Requires standing, walking, carrying, stooping, crouching, sitting, grasping and reaching;
- May require lifting, pulling and/or pushing up to 10 lbs.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at .
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.