DevOps Engineer (Azure, CI/CD, Terraform)
Posted on Sep 12, 2021 by CV-Library
Key Skills: DevOps Engineer, Build Engineer, Automation Engineer, Terraform, Puppet, Ansible, SonarQube, Fortify, Azure DevOps, PowerShell, Azure SQL Database, Azure Kubernetes.
DevOps Engineer wanted to join a brand-new delivery team and work with highly competent developers and engineers working on a variety of applications and services to support my client’s infrastructure. They have a dedicated development team and offer a friendly and flexible working environment, including home-working with the view to working 2 days in the office.
* Contributing to system and process architecture.
* Working with, and supporting, the development team with application configuration for deployment, monitoring and other automation.
* Create, maintain and deploy secure high availability systems via on premise and cloud architectures for development and testing environments
* Working with the Information Security Manager to ensure that our infrastructure and practices meet compliance requirements.
* Co-ordinating regular disaster recovery and penetration testing to meet compliance requirements