Azure Cloud Engineer
Posted on Sep 11, 2021 by Source Technology
Are you a DevOps Engineer with Azure Cloud experience in the Los Angeles area? We are seeking an Azure Cloud Engineer in Los Angeles, CA. The role is offered on a contract basis and pays an exceptional rate.
As an Azure Cloud Engineer, you will be responsible for all the firm's engineering operations activities. This senior DevOps engineer role requires at least five years of prior experience in cloud architecture and cloud migrations. Candidates with experience in micro-services environments are highly preferred and encouraged to apply!
In your first weeks in this Dev Ops manager role, your work will be split along the following lines:
- 50% Azure Cloud Architecture and 50% Cloud Migration
- 70% hands-on, 10% management duties, 20% team collaboration
To apply, you will need a BS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience, perhaps as Principal DevOps Engineer or Cloud Platforms Manager. Azure cloud computing and Azure architectural skills are central to the job.
The following are also required:
- 2+ years Windows Server, Web Applications support, and Microsoft SQL support experience
- Understanding of hybrid cloud strategy
- Prior experience working in DevOps, AGILE, or SCRUM environments
- Solid understanding of Infrastructure as Code (Terraform), CI/CD pipelines, Windows & Linux, Scripting; and IT Change Management
To apply for this Azure Cloud Engineer job in Los Angeles, you must be local to Los Angeles or willing to relocate. Contact us for full details.
Award-Winning International Recruitment Specialists Source Group International brings together 3 recruitment businesses within Technology & Life Sciences. As a business, we believe in doing better every day. It's who we are; it's what unites us.
Our inclusive and collaborative culture, commission structure, incentives, working environment, and opportunities to progress are exceptional. We have a senior team of exceptional career recruitment leaders who can offer advice, support, and guidance.