Cloud Architect - Global IT Management Consulting - 100% Remote
Posted on Sep 11, 2021 by Bison
Cloud Infrastructure Architect is required urgently for our client, a global management consulting IT Partner
Headquartered in the US, Our client is a market leading global IT partner with a great reputation with many repeat customers and very healthy project pipeline..
100% remote working with minimal travel requirement even after covid
We require an experienced Infrastructure Architect with experience in leading and implementing cloud, IaaS, and SaaS architectures for our Migration customers with a focus on Security and Infrastructure best practices. This position requires someone with strong business acumen along with technical depth to assist with architecture, implementation, and domain migrations for our enterprise customers.
- Scope, assess, design and deploy Cloud Infrastructure in support of a SAP solution landscape.
- Working directly with clients and project teams to gather information to implement processes and technology that support various technical and business functions
- Develop and refine infrastructure and security checklists in existing environments to ensure continued compliance.
- Build and contribute to the development of methodology and automation focused tooling
- Lead and mentor more junior consultants
- Extensive background in developing complex infrastructure layouts including compute, networking, storage and security.
- Strong background in AWS/Azure/GCP
- Proven Architect level Senior Cloud Administrator
- Proven delivery capability within global management consultancy environment
- Very strong client facing/c level presentation skills
- Ability to recognize design and deployment best practices, understand infrastructure tooling including Firewalls, anti-virus, centralized OS management and automation components.
- Self-starter, who can work independently as well as lead teams of infrastructure engineers.
- Demonstrated ability to teach and upskill more junior members of the infrastructure team.
- The ability to independently run face to face customer design/engagement workshops
- Have a track record of enterprise level customer engagements
- Hands on engineering, configuration of cloud infrastructures using various automation tools
- Detailed knowledge of automated provisioning and DevOps tooling.
- Demonstrated involvement in projects that span the life cycle from planning and design, through deployment, configuration, and migration
- Technical understanding of Cloud IaaS, SaaS & PaaS offerings
- In-depth experience in Cloud compute, storage, network, load balancer, and container management
- Experience with SUSE, RHEL and Windows operating systems.
- Experience with Networking principles and implementation.
- Experience with system and environment hardening.
- Experience with application and infrastructure management and monitoring tools
- Ability to work effectively in pressurized situations and can be relied upon to deliver, irrespective of circumstances
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age, or genetic information. Selected applicant will be subject to a background investigation.