Windows Server Engineer (w/m)
Posted on Sep 11, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Windows Server Engineer (w/m) vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Experience with Windows Server Administration for Win2012, 2016 and 2019 including Windows Server Security Hardening, Code Integrity, DSC Configuration and Group Policies
- Knowledge of PowerShell and CI and CD Pipelines
- Familiarity with Jenkins, Bit bucket, ADFS, Azure AD, VM technologies like VM, ESX or Virtual Center is a plus
- Know-how of Internet Information Server, Citrix, Active Directory, Networks and storage is advantageous
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is a plus
- Assisting and engineer of the Windows Services and Infrastructure
- Being responsible for engineering and operations for all Windows related components and interfaces including server security Hardening, Code Integrity, DSC Configuration, Group Policies and PowerShell
- Cooperating with stakeholders, co-workers and suppliers like IAM, Access Management, Windows and Linux, Virtualisation, Network and DNS and more
- Planning, coordinating and executing any life cycle activities regarding the windows infrastructure and surrounding systems
- Planning and executing system relevant changes
- Working on projects and the project support including process definition, automation and optimisation
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.