Data Engineer/Consultant (m/w)
Posted on Sep 11, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Data Engineer/Consultant vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Experience in regulatory projects within the financial industry, ideally with exposure to transaction monitoring as well as Agile methodology
- Sound understanding of data requirements analysis on an object/attribute level
- Expertise in data engineering including ETL processes, Datamodelling, data analytics as well as Knowhow in Metadata Management and JSON schemas validation
- Practice with Kafka streaming or Apache Beam, Python Scripting and SQL as well as competency of Kubernetes and Docker, MongoDB, Hive, Impala, Hue or similar modern tools
- Proficiency in data integration using distributed big data platforms and in data ingestion, propagation using Apache Tools
- Certifications related to data engineering and data requirements such as CAP, CCA and MS Certified DAA as well as in market leading big data stacks such Cloudera, Hortonworks, Google Cloud and MS Azure are desired
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is preferable
- Providing consult on data engineering topics including data requirements analysis
- Translating business requirements into technical implementation while ensuring technical coordination with Business
- Acting as key resource for source system data onboarding tasks
- Performing implementation tasks including testing of newly sourced datasets
- Delivering the required data scope and agreeing on MVP to be delivered against fixed deadline
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.