Data Architecture Magician
Posted on Sep 11, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
Do you want to be part of a iconic global brand?
.and play a pivotal part in the future direction of the company?
I am thrilled to be working alongside a worldwide company that is simply home to where science and 'magic' meet.
They have a business foundation that dates to the 19th century, and to this day keep on pushing the limits of yesterday both in retail and within IT.
Their success is not by chance its due to a unique craftsmanship within the highest quality jewellery and home accessories. Aided by diverse and skilled team with a passion for their work which has meant a dedicated customer following.
Inspiration leads to innovation where all employees explore, experience, and create whether this be in craftsmanship or within IT.
Now seeking a data architect to join them and be part of an iconic global brand. You will have a career that you can learn, grow, and progress in numerous directions.
A role that you can cast your own "spell" and create your very own "magic"
You make an impact from day 1 because .
- Close collaborative work within the project teams for the creation or modification of data flows and for providing full transparency on the data life cycle and data model
- Implement a data architecture strategy which promotes simplicity and quality
- Create a data model strategy and embed data model processes, procedures, policies and all related standards
- Define data domains and ensure they mirror the specific needs of the company
- Create supporting training programs related to data architecture to be able to roll out data governance across the numerous different data subdomain working groups
- Working closely with and supporting the data quality manager in identifying risks while creating controls along the data lineage and data life cycle
- Collaborative work with the Enterprise IT architecture to create, design and implement solutions
You make an impact because you bring .
- You bring strong experience within a similar role
- You have a passion for data governance and data architecture
- Experience within designing data lineage, data life cycles and data models
- Good grasp of IT applications
- Managerial skills with solid communication
- Strong analytical thinker with an open mindset
- Knowledge of reporting and data integration would be an asset
- University degree within IT or related field
- Fluent in English language
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.