Posted on Sep 11, 2021 by Consol Partners
ConSol Partners' client is a global IT consultancy. They offer expertise in modern, global end-to-end solutions built around cloud, cybersecurity, high-performance computing, big data, SAP HANA, vital business applications, and the expanding digital workplace.
ConSol Partners' client is looking for innovative ways to increase the digital maturity of the cultural sector, data is the raw material. The 'Targeted Digital Transformation' project is a first step and wants to help develop the framework within the sector.
ConSol Partners' client wants to increase cultural participation and give an impulse to a data-driven policy, by connecting the wide range of cultural offerings with interested cultural participants.
- You form the bridge between business and IT and form the basis for developing (ICT) solutions.
- You are responsible for the deeper analysis and documentation of the functional needs, provided by end users, based on the existing information from the business case
- You prepare the content of the analyses, you plan and organize the working groups and analyzes for this.
- You analyze the quality of available data.
- You regularly evaluate the application of functional designs in practice and make adjustments where necessary.
- You identify risks and bottlenecks
- You give well-founded and substantiated advice about existing needs, possible blind spots and opportunities for improvement.
- You monitor the technical translation of the functional design into the concrete ICT project, and of the fit between solution and needs.
- You follow up on the issues raised during the software development phase.
- You support the development of the test strategy and provide input for the test scenarios; you test the delivered functionalities.
- You are part of the project team and support the project team to achieve the sprints.
- You take initiatives yourself to optimize cooperation in the project team
- You keep the documentation up-to-date.
- Higher education (Master or Bachelor) with technical/engineering or business economics background, or equivalent through experience;
- At least 5 years of demonstrable experience in general business operations with application in the field of ICT and of that of the Flemish government in particular (after a familiarization period).
- Experience with detecting, analysing & defining requirements & translating these into system models and/or application specifications or other more technical components in recent technologies (Azure/AWS components, DWH principles, DB and development languages, ...)
- Experience with optimizing workflows & seeing and elaborating opportunities for process re-engineering.
- Knowledge of data and process modelling techniques and tools.
- Experience with pragmatic and solution-oriented thinking within an agreed scope.
- Striving for quality and optimal, customer-oriented service.
- Able to work in a team as well as independently.
- Smooth communication skills with different stakeholders and experience with teamwork and project-oriented work
- Basic knowledge of agile project working and waterfall method
- Experience with test techniques and tools
- Language requirement: Dutch at European CEFR level C2
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Berlin, Los Angeles & Austin. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the Internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.
Salary: 500 - 600 Euros x day
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€750 - €750 Daily